The School Programme:
* We use the CAPS curriculum as a guideline.
* The school offers Afrikaans, English, Maths and Life Skills.
* LTSM (learning teaching support material) is reviewed according to the learner's needs.
* There are no grade levels.
* Of great importance is that all teaching is done individually, so that each child can progress at his/her own pace.
* Small classes of not more than 12 in a class.
* Every child's mind as well as his body is developed to its full potential.
* Horse riding for the Juniors, bowls, playball, music, dance and art classes are also used on a weekly basis to widen
the children's experience and overcome their difficulties.
The Gloria Botha School is a registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO 033432).
Our aim is to achieve the best cognitive and physical development for our children and this cannot be done without financial support.
Gloria Botha is a private school and relies on timeous payment of school fees.
School fees are payable through Debit Order or via EFT.
The School Fee for 2017 is R1,500.00 per month and is payable in advance.
All parents and guardians are urged to make themselves available for participation in fundraising projects for the school.
Girls - Gloria Botha tracksuit top, golf shirt and skorts (tracksuit trousers in winter), white socks and school shoes.
Boys - Gloria Botha tracksuit top, golf shirt and shorts (tracksuit trousers in winter), white socks and school shoes.
The school uniform is obtainable from Sandra 083 450 4584.
08:00 - 13:30 Monday to Thursday
08:00 - 12:30 Friday
School Terms & Holidays run in accordance with the Western Cape Education Department.
There is no aftercare facility at the school and learners must make use of private transport.
2 Saratoga Crescent, Victoria Park, Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa, 7130
Landline: +27 (0)21 851 2156